Monday, April 7, 2008

Cover Letter

Sara DeSaer
608 Deschepper Street
Marshall, MN 56258
Email: sdesaer@hotmail.com
Phone: (507) 532-7470

April 7, 2008

Human Resource Representative
300 South Bruce Street
Marshall, MN 56258

Dear Human Resource Representative,

In this letter, I want to communicate my desire to be employed by Avera Marshall Wellness Center. My enclosed resume will provide you with many skills and abilities that would make me a good member of your program.

Using my experiences with Intro to Hockey and coaching Junior Olympic Volleyball, I have gained knowledge of communication skills. These skills along with my leadership skills show that I am able to work with others. I believe I can be a positive roll model in helping people achieve their goals.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you and discuss my resume for working at the Avera Marshall Wellness Center. Please feel free to contact me at my home or my email address listed at the top of this letter.

Sincerely,



Sara DeSaer

No comments: